top of page

PlayEX Group

Public·4 members

(WATCH ONLINE>>) West Ham vs Bournemouth live match 01.02.2024

10 hours ago — 1 hour ago — Where to watch West Ham vs Bournemouth. TV channel: The game will be broadcast live on TNT Sports 2 in the UK.

Teams Salernitana Cremonese played so far 7 matches. Salernitana won 2 direct matches. Cremonese won 1 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. On average in direct matches both team scored a 1.71 goals per match. Video - Ljungberg praises Pepe as he continues to adapt to Premier League00:35 12:00 - The Chaaampioooons The Champions League is back tonight, of course, and it's a big night for the champions of Europe. They head to Salzburg in the knowledge that defeat will likely knock them out at the group stages - and captain Jordan Henderson knows exactly how important it is. The African Player of the Year looks lean and mean and the one player who could carry the Merseyside club through these next few title-securing games that are clearly weighing heavily on their minds. Did you know? Mane has had a hand in six goals in his last four Premier League starts against Bournemouth (four goals, two assists). Now it's your turn You've seen my selections this week. But who would you go for? Pick your Team of the WeekPick your XI from our list and share with your friends. Hibs' managerial change has worked extremely well so far, with the Edinburgh club winning all 3 of their games since the departure of Paul Heckingbottom. The Hibees have gone on to beat St Johnstone, Motherwell and St Mirren during the week. Closes the 26th round of the championship match “Groningen” against PSV. The home team came very close to the top 7, but in the last round the team was unable to beat “Willem II” on the road and remained with their own. Fortunately, competitors who are higher in the table also suffered defeats in their matches. West Ham vs. Bournemouth live match 1 February 2024 21 hours ago — Follow all of the action live on BT Sport as West Ham United take on AFC Bournemouth at London Stadium. Match has been postponed. Brighton secured their Premier League status for another season after an uneventful goalless draw against Newcastle at the Amex Stadium. The Seagulls needed one point to guarantee their survival and they were rarely threatened by the Magpies in both sides' penultimate game of the season. Chances at either end came at a premium but Graham Potter's hosts were unfortunate not to be awarded a penalty in the first half. Nice the host face a resilient Monaco in this league one fixture. Monaco have two more points than Nice and are undefeated in their last month of games but they have drawn just like Nice their last 2 games. Last weekend it was against Reims. Monaco will be aiming to have an edge against nice by extending their lead over nice by winning this game while nice on the other hand will be aiming to overcome Monaco by defeating them during the game and by overtaking them on points. I predict that this game will be a high scoring game that will result in more than two goals The club's record signing almost doubled his tally before the interval but struck the post with a curling effort after a David de Gea mistake. Papastathopoulos then bundled in from close range for a rare goal after Ainsley Maitland-Niles had his header saved by De Gea, but Arsenal could have scored four or five in a totally dominant opening 45 minutes. I don't think Klopp will play as many kids this time - after Dejan Lovren's performance at the back at the weekend I would definitely be playing him, because he looked unbelievably rusty. The bench from Saturday will probably play, so I would expect to see Adrian, Takumi Minamino and Divock Origi for starters. You will see young players like Curtis Jones, Harvey Elliott and Neco Williams, who featured against Everton in the third round, here again too but as part of what will be a pretty strong team. West Ham United vs Bournemouth live stream Oct 24, 2022 — West Ham United vs Bournemouth live stream, match preview, team news and kick-off time for the Premier League clash · West Ham United vs ... We didn't get to grips with what was happening. Once the goal went in, we got back in the game. David Seaman made a fantastic save from Gordon Durie. Penalty! Salvation for Scotland? Scotland continue to press for an equaliser and, with 13 minutes to go, Durie beats a sliding Tony Adams to a McCall cross and Italian referee Pierluigi Pairetto points to the spotMcCall: When we got our penalty, we were back in it. United can no longer consider themselves in that bracket as they continue their playing decline. As for Pogba, the sooner his future is made clear the better, and that should be away from Manchester United in the long run. Read the full story Kane faces Euro 2020 fitness battle The Daily Mail is concerned that Harry Kane will not be fully fit for Euro 2020 duty with England this summer. I also want to congratulate Manchester City and Arsenal on wonderful seasons. The title race was shaping up to be one of the best this country has ever witnessed and we look forward to competing again when the WSL resumes. The realisation of a dream'Kelly Simmons, FA director of the women's professional game, said: "I would like to thank the clubs for their ongoing collaboration and support throughout this period. 15 round of Nicaragua League match between Managua and Deportivo Ocotal. Managua on first place on table with 9 wins, 3 draw and 2 lost games with goal different 23:13. On the another side Deportivo Ocotal on 9 place on table with 2 wins, 4 draw and 8 lost games with goal different 9:20. On last 5 matches Managua have 3 wins and 2 draws, but Deportivo Ocotal have 4 lost and one draw games. The visitors raced into a two-goal lead before halftime after Goran Pandev and Francesco Cassata both turned in crosses from close range. Milan rallied after the break as Zlatan Ibrahimovic pulled one back, but they could not find an equaliser in an eerie atmosphere at one of Italian football’s most iconic stadiums. Since Rodgers replaced Claude Puel in February, no other team outside of Liverpool and City have amassed as many points. FULL STORY 13:30 - Dyche hopeful on Taylor Burnley's injury problems mounted on Monday as defender Charlie Taylor could be ruled out of the Premier League match against champions Manchester City on Tuesday with a hamstring strain, although manager Sean Dyche is hopeful it is not too serious. Cue a last-gasp scramble for a striker. Manchester United were linked with a host of strikers in the January transfer window including, from left to right, Erling Braut Haaland, Edinson Cavani and Josh KingBy the final week of the January window, and with United otherwise engaged in their pursuit of Sporting Lisbon midfielder Bruno Fernandes, it appeared their options may run dry as Paris St-Germain's Edinson Cavani was rumoured to be heading elsewhere. In contrast, the defenders flanking Egan or Jagielka - O'Connell and Basham - are encouraged to make long diagonal runs that carry them outside wing-backs Baldock and Stevens, who in turn cut in off the flanks. This was something I saw them do in the Championship," added Lawrenson. A lot of teams probably don't think they have players that have the ability to do it - to come out and play the way Sheffield United's defenders do. Slutsk is in first place for the moment with 16 points. Ynergetyk is in 4th place with 12 points. I expect a home win here. I see more favorite the home team. They are in a great moment and they have 5 matches without lose. 1 draw and 4 wins and I think they will made another win here against Ynergetyk. After this match they play against BATE that is a strong team and I think they want to go in this match against this top team in first place. Kyle McAllister replaces Sam Foley. SubstitutionPosted at 102' Substitution, Motherwell. Christy Manzinga replaces Ross MacIver. Posted at 101' Allan Campbell (Motherwell) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 101' Foul by Conor McCarthy (St. Mirren). Saul Niguez's scrappy goal in the fourth minute got Atletico off to an ideal start in a fervent atmosphere at the Wanda Metropolitano but Klopp was unhappy with some aspects of Diego Simeone's side's play. Aalborg and Lyngby will face to face on 8th March. The risk of corona virus spread in the country high and many concerts cancelled or postponed, the situation is similar in the guests. Their 3 players are quarantine after they met ex national player the previous game vs. Brondby. Lyngby are trained, but many players miss the practices. Aalborg are focus only the game. They play at home, and show their quality difference too. Every key factor predict the home team victory, I expect too, the difference is bigger than average matchday. My tip: Aalborg will win by 3+ goals. Paul Gascoigne (England) - 5 apps, 1 goal. Tournaments played in: 1996. Best finish: Semi-finals (1996)The fact he played in only one Euros for England doesn't bear thinking about but perhaps it's no surprise that the Three Lions were a whisker away from reaching the final in both tournaments he did make it to. His goal against Scotland is surely enough to warrant inclusion alone but he also scored in both shootouts and was superb against the Netherlands. The understanding provides for the reduction of the compensation for an amount equal to the monthly payments of March, April, May and June 2020", it added, saying personal agreements with Sarri and the players will be finalised in the coming weeks. The Turin-based club, in one of the regions hit hardest by the crisis, have suffered in recent weeks with three of their players having tested positive for the virus -- forward Paulo Dybala, defender Daniele Rugani and midfielder Blaise Matuidi. Aberdeen will be eager to keep their unbeaten streak going, and they have a good chance of doing so against the team with the worst away record in the division. We're going to back the Dons to win to nil here due to the fact St Mirren has only netted an average of 0.57 goals and have been beaten to nil in 4 of their 7 away trips so far and in 3 of their last 4, conceding exactly 2 goals in 4 of those away games. Moreover, we're also going for a 2-0 win for Aberdeen here, as they've scored an average of 1.83 times 2 of their 3 wins at home have seen them keep a clean sheet. Toulouse are rock bottom of Ligue 1, but they did get a draw at the weekend a 0-0 result against Amiens. The club have 13 points and are now 11 points from safety. Whilst they look doomed for relegation, they do have the games on their side and there is still another 48 points to play for. Mexican side Monterrey beat Saudi Arabia's Al Hilal 4-3 on penalties to equal their best performance at a Club World Cup with a third-place finish. Captain Carlos Eduardo met Yasser Al-Shahrani's cross to head Al Hilal in front after 35 minutes in Qatar. Monterrey fought back with two goals in five second-half minutes through Arturo Gonzalez' header and Maximiliano Meza. Chinese football has been hit hard by the outbreak, with the start of the Chinese Super League pushed back indefinitely from its intended Feb. Fellaini, however, is the first player in the country's top flight to have returned a positive test for the virus. Brazilian striker Dori, who plays for second division side Meizhou Hakka, was confirmed as having the virus last week while Spain-based China international Wu Lei said he was recovering from the condition on Saturday. FINGER POINTING Chris Wilder, Manager of Sheffield UnitedGetty Images Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder, speaking on the BBC's Football Focus programme on Saturday, said it was disappointing that people were using the crisis to point fingers. It's always disappointing when some people are deflecting and finger pointing at this time when people are seriously ill and dying," he said. The key questions for 'Project Restart'"I'm not even talking about football at the moment - I'm talking about my family's health," Deeney said on Instagram. If I feel that I'm not looking after my family, then I'm not going to do it. I'm not going to put my family at risk. What are they going to do, take money off me? I've been broke before so it doesn't bother me. They're talking about not playing in front of fans until 2021. Arsenal still searching to be settled in great form as they used to be, tough opponent like Manchester City that are looking for a way out from bad and negative result, both teams will not find it easy here after a lot of shedule between then in the Europa League for Arsenal and Champions League for Manchester City. According to the format of the Czech League, the top 6 teams will have to enter the round-robin phase to select the full season champion. The 7 to 10 teams will play the play-off to select the team for the Europa League, while the 11 to 16 teams will kick the circle to choose 2 relegated teams. Utrecht vs Feyenoord predictions for Sunday's match in the Eredivisie. Two of the Eredivisie's top six go head to head this weekend as Utrecht play host to Feyenoord in what we are expecting to be a close and competitive ninety minutes. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. In the Czech Republic Division 1, Slovacko FC plays against FK Jablonec for their seventeenth league match during the season. The home team, Slovacko FC are currently seventh on the league table, having lost just 1 match at home in the league this season. They have won 4 of the last 10 matches. The visitors, FK Jablonec are currently in the fourth position and a victory today will move them to the third position. They have won 4 of the last 10 matches and they have lost 3 of their 7 away matches, my bet on the draw and it get the higher odd today of 3.21 odd. Read the full story here. Coronavirus could end Dhoni's India career Should the coronavirus pandemic force a long-term postponement of the Indian Premier League, legendary wicket keeper MS Dhoni may never represent India again, former captain Krishnamachari Srikkanth has claimed. Dhoni took a break from cricket after last year's World Cup and has not featured for his national team since, but was hoping to use the T20 tournament to force his way back into the squad ahead of the T20 World Cup in Australia in October. Atletico Madrid finished a relatively distant 2nd to Barcelona last season, and they are already six points behind the Catalan giants after losing 0-1 when the teams met at Wanda Metropolitano last Sunday night. Zhitkovichi are big favorite here, and team should not have issue to make win in the competition against third selection of Energetik from Minsk. However, it should not be a high scoring duel, because away team will close on their part of the field, and defend in the match. Borussia M'gladbach have lost 1-3 their last league match against Leverkusen and have no space for another mistake especially against second from bottom side as they need the points desperately to close the gap on the top teams in the German - Bundesliga and only wins will do. Six League One clubs, including Sunderland, Portsmouth and Ipswich, have said they want to continue the season. We think it's the right thing to do," Portsmouth chief executive Mark Catlin told BBC Radio 5 Live. The Premier League are currently trying to do it, the Championship are starting next week with regards to commencing training, and we think that we've got a moral obligation to our supporters, stakeholders, sponsors, a whole array of people. Lawro's prediction: 1-2Tom's prediction: Newcastle are half-decent at home. SUNDAY Burnley v Leicester (14:00 GMT)Burnley got swept aside by Chelsea last week and are on a bad run of results, with four straight league defeats. But Leicester seem to have lost a bit of the self-belief and swagger that had propelled them up the table, and any thoughts of them seriously challenging for the title have now gone. They have scored just 33 times, making them the joint second poorest attacking team. With one win in their last eight matches, they will be outright underdogs ahead of this game. They are unbeaten in their last four home games but only one of these ended in a win. Only one of their last 10 home matches has produced a clean sheet and four of the last five have ended in over 2. A lot of the time, a low-scoring prediction can be a warning to brace yourself for boredom. We don't expect that to be the case here. There will be a number of players on the pitch capable of lighting up this occasion. Henrikh Mkhitaryan has created three goals and scored two in his last three games. If he's fit, he could be a good goalscorer bet. Otherwise, back under 2.5 goals. City won 3-0 in Ukraine at the opening stage of this group stage against Shakhtar, they were part of the same group last season as well winning 6-0 at home and 3-0 away from home at Shakhtar, much bigger win at home of course, as Shakhtar simply cannot defend, they rarely defend in Ukraine where they are top team, and City does not take the foot off the pedal especially in home games, they need the win here they are sure of 1st place and should easily get it. Coming into the New Year, Scunthorpe's mission is very clear. The side came into the season has big favourites for promotion after dropping down from League 1 but currently find themselves some 8 points short of the play-offs; a gap they'll desperately be looking to close. In central defence there is rarely a chance to give young players a chance, and Alderweireld is a reliable figure who likely has two or three years left in him at the top of his game. Keeping him does appear to be the logical option. Read the full story Mourinho to keep Kane Mourinho also wants to keep hold of another player linked with an exit from Tottenham, striker Harry Kane. Bayern responded to United’s substitution by bringing on Mehmet Scholl for Zickler. It was a clever move which allowed Scholl, a defter, smarter player, to exploit the enormous space in front of the United defence. We were living on the edge and we knew it,” said Cole. Time, and patience, were running out in equal measure. They are a great team and have added a champion like Ibrahimovic, who brings confidence and experience. He has played for both clubs, so it will be emotional for him. The derby always has hidden dangers and the extra difficulties are intensified, because there is this desire to be on top in the city.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page